2017 Chicago SugarCRM Workshop
Turning Leads into Revenue with SugarCRM
The 2017 Chicago SugarCRM Workshop is a two-part complimentary event hosted by Technology Advisors Inc. that caters to both current SugarCRM customers and prospective buyers. The theme of this year's event is "Turning Leads into Revenue with SugarCRM."
The Workshop will be held on October 25, 2017, at the beautiful Park Ridge Country Club. Workshop attendees will learn how to streamline their sales process and turn leads into revenue faster with SugarCRM. Complimentary training sessions on Advanced Workflow and Customer Journey Mapping will be held the day before at the Technology Advisors Training Center. Workshop and training details are listed below.
Who Should Attend: All SugarCRM customers and prospective buyers looking for deeper insights on the product and ideas for optimizing their sales process. If you’re on the fence about SugarCRM, this event is a helpful & inexpensive way to gauge its uses for your business and ask SugarCRM users about their experiences. Current customers will learn new strategies to boost their SugarCRM usage and expand their sales and marketing skillsets. All attendees can benefit from the keynote on business writing strategies.
Oct. 24, 2017 | 9am-4pm
- Training sessions provide unique opportunity to learn SugarCRM skills free of charge from our knowledgeable experts
- Presenting our two most-requested classes: Advanced Workflow & Customer Journey Mapping
- Workshop attendees requiring additional training courses receive 20% off regularly scheduled classes
Oct. 25, 2017 | 8:30am-6:30pm
- Step-by-step sales process executed through SugarCRM
- Presentation of SugarCRM's roadmap by SugarCRM Co-Founder, Clint Oram
- Keynote on effective business writing strategies from Jane Curry, CEO & Founder of Curry Young Consultants, Inc. with FREE book giveaway
- Free advice from our CRM consulting experts & support staff
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, & cocktail reception with a chance to win a UE Boom Bluetooth speaker